skip to content

If you intend to conduct research which involves direct contact with children and vulnerable adults, you may be required to obtain a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.

If you are unsure whether you need a DBS check for your research, speak to your Supervisor, PI, Department Administrator or Ethics Officer in your Department.

Please look at the information available within the University for both staff and students.

The following pages provide helpful information: