skip to primary navigationskip to content


In Cambridge a course is called a Tripos. To be admitted as a student at Cambridge you need to apply to a College. The School of Technology offers a variety of Triposes through its constituent Departments:

The School of Technology is currently undergoing a review of Undergraduate Teaching in Technology.

Other useful links: