The School of Technology has an extensive Committee structure. Its principal governing body is the Council of the School.
The Council of the School of Technology
- to allocate funds made available by the General Board of the University
- to advise the General Board on matters referred to it by the Board
- to report to the General Board on any question about which it's opinion is sought
- to perform other functions as may be delegated to it by the General Board
The Council of the School shall consist of the following persons:
- the Heads of Department of the Departments of Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, the Computer Laboratory, the Judge Business School and Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, all of whom shall be members ex officio,
- one person appointed by each Faculty Board of Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, the Computer Laboratory and the Judge Business School,
- any member of the General Board who holds a University office in any of the institutions comprising the School,
- persons co-opted by the Council of the School,
- one undergraduate and one postgraduate representative.
Membership of the Council of the School
Meetings of the Council of the School
The dates of meetings of the Council of the School of Technology are available here.
Minutes of the Council of the School of Technology
Details of Committees that report to the Council of the School are featured in Other Committees.